AD-SEG PRISONERS’ PETITION (summary):
1) Allow us to possess a radio.
2) Access to an adequate law library.
3) No punishment with pending transfer.
4) Adequate and timely medical care.
5) Due process in 115 RVR hearings.
6) Provide adequate laundry exchange.
7) Canteen items received in packaging.
8) Education and rehabilitation programs.
9) Access to “property” every 120 days.
10) Tiers and showers sanitized
11) Right of appeal of 602’s.
12) We wish to be treated as humans.
13) No reprisals for our petitions
14) Allowed personal tennis shoes
We have high hopes of changes to a better living environment. To receive the basic things we’re entitled to is our right.