Address: 1640 Kings County Drive, Hanford CA 93230
DIRECTIONS from Bay Area
Court hearing begins at 9:00 AM
Drive from Bay Area takes 3.5 + hours to get there.
- Hwy 580 toward Hayward, and then out toward San Joaquin Valley and Los Angeles
- Take Hwy. 5, and go south to
- Exit 334, Hwy 398 thru Leemore.
- Turn North on Hwy 43 toward Hanford, Selma
- Take the exit for 12th Avenue
- Left to Lacey Blvd.
- Turn right on Lacey and left into parking lot of big new building, Kings County Superior Ct.
NOTE: Driving in winter in the central valleys is prone to sudden, thick ‘tule fog.’ Best way to drive in a car in the fog is to wait for a truck to go by and join the line of cars behind it.
Suggest getting room at Best Western, $83/night
The court is about 15 minutes away from the motel, driving.
TRAIN schedule: From Bay Area would have to leave the afternoon before and take the Amtrak, San Joaquin line to Fresno, then the train’s next stop is Hanford. A taxi is the only way to the court house from motel; couple of miles.