Download/Print this information.
To support the strikers, contact the following officials:
- Folsom Prison Warden Ron Rackley: 916- 985-2561 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Chief Deputy Inspector General Roy Wesley: 916-255-1102
- Ombudsman Sara L. Smith (the person who is supposed to check on welfare, investigate complaints, etc.): 916-324-5458 email@example.com
- CDCR Secretary Scott Kernan: firstname.lastname@example.org
- CDCR Undersecretary Ralph M. Diaz: email@example.com
- Governor Jerry Brown: 916-445-2841
- Chief Officer of the Ombudsman Sara Malone: 916-327-8467 firstname.lastname@example.org
- Folsom Prison Public Information Officer Jack Huey: 916-985-2561 email@example.com
If you are sent to a secretary or voicemail, leave a message for the official you are trying to contact.
Guide to making prison human rights advocacy calls here.
“Hello, my name is ____________ and I’m a resident of _______ (name your state). I am calling in support of the hunger strike that began in Folsom State Prison ASU on May 25th. I am deeply concerned about the cruel and inhumane conditions of confinement there. I urge you to meet the Hunger Strikers’ reasonable human rights demands and do not retaliate against them.”